Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
With the PolarStar UGS (Universal Gas Stock) you can now get the performance advantage of a HPA system without needing to be tethered to a remote air rig and still retain the likeness and function of a traditional adjustable AR-15 stock. It can be used with any of the PolarStar cylinder conversion kits such as the F2, F1 or JACK and is compact enough that it can also be used with other similar HPA cylinder systems on the market.
- 40-130 PSI Output Range
- Works with HP or SLP regulators. SLP Recommended.
- Simple zip-tie lockout/tournament lock
- Adjustable length of pull
- Same internal design as the Micro Reg. All internals except piston are interchangeable between Micro Reg and UGS.
- The UGS regulator uses only 2 o-rings, promoting reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Compatible with all standard 2" diameter tanks and most 2" tank stocks used in paintball applications.
- Includes castle nut and all mounting hardware.
- Not compatible with Fusion Engine.
**Does not include 13ci tank
You are able to order the UGS™ in two different configurations. The HPA (2.000") configuration is designed to accept 13ci HPA tanks and 2.000" diameter buttstocks such as the included G&P R3 or other 2.000" stocks made for paintball applications such as those from MCS.
The CO2 configuration comes with a different rail that allows it to accept our 12g or 33g co2 inserts which makes it possible to use traditional Milspec buttstocks. Your choice of a 12g or 33g CO2 insert is included with the CO2 models. The 33g CO2 models accept threaded CO2 cartridges while the 12g CO2 models use the standard 12g cartridges commonly used for Airsoft and Air Guns.
- The HPA configuration includes G&P R3 buttstock pictured.
- The CO2 configuration includes your choice of 12g or 33g CO2 inserts.
- The Type 1 is designed for use with M4 series AEG receivers that accept 1-3/16"-16 threaded buffer tubes such as the G&P R3 series. This is where the buffer tube itself threads into the receiver. (Modification of the gearbox is required)
- The Type 2 is designed for use with traditional TM Spec M4 series AEG receives. This is where the buffer tube slides onto a stock tail on the back of the receiver and is secured by a bolt. (Modification of the receiver and gearbox is required)
The UGS regulator can accept up to 900psi allowing for the use of either standard output HPA tanks as well as SLP (SLP recommended).
Compatible with all standard 2.000" diameter HPA tanks and most 2.000" tank stocks used in paintball applications.
Simple zip-tie lockout/tournament lock.
Adjustable length of pull.
Same internal design as the other compact PolarStar regulators (Micro Reg GEN2, CGS) with cross compatibility between parts.
The UGS™ regulator uses only 2 O-rings, promoting reliability and ease of maintenance.
Not compatible with Fusion Engine™.
*HPA Tank, CO2 Cartridges & HP Spring Not Included
***HPA stocks will come with a buttstock CO2 stocks do not***
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend