Double Eagle M908A Fire Control System Edition -Black
The Double Eagle M908A Fire Control System Edition is an AR/M4 platform Airsoft Electric Gun, which is powered by a Battery in the rear of the gun and offers a realistic external build featuring Aluminium Alloy & Steel for the externals, with the exception of the Pistol Grip and Stock which are a reinforced Nylon Polymer.
If you're looking for an AEG with some truly unique features you've come to the right place: the replica features Double Eagles latest creation, the FALCON EFCS Fire Control System. Usually only seen in custom builds and high end AEG this feature is a welcome inclusion, allowing for 1-5 round bust mode, a binary trigger, as well as various gun and battery protection features to boot. The 1-5 round burst mode and bump fire settings can also be set at the same time, with binary being used in semi-auto mode, and 1-5 round burst replacing the full auto mode. The fire control system is designed to be used with 7.4v Li-Po and 11.1v Li-Po and prevents the replica from firing when it detects a current draw spike, or if the battery voltage is too low. Please note that an 11.1v LiPo is only recommended by the manufacturer on the grounds that the replica is firing above 390FPS. As your purchase will be ~340FPS out of the box, please avoid the use of an 11.1v Battery. The EFCS fire system is configurable using simple trigger pulls and requires no external tools, special adaptors or a PC to function.
The gun features a typical AR platform layout, with a Safe/Semi/Auto Fire Selector (which can be programmed without the need for tools), but notably a Flat Blade Trigger and Ergonomic Charging Handle. Not only do these parts look awesome, but they make the handling and operation of the rifle much easier.
If you're looking to modify the furniture on the gun you have plenty of options, with a full top length 20mm RIS / RAS rail for attaching red dots, holographic, and even large sight and scope set ups, and an MLOK hand-guard for attaching modular components. If the stock of the replica isn't to taste it can be removed/replaced, as well as the front flash hider for replacing with suppressors and tracer units. The flash hider is an AAC style one which will accept certain types of Quick Release Suppressors
In the box you are supplied with the replica, a 300rnd High Capacity wheel wound magazine, and instructions, as well as a battery adaptor to allow deans batteries to be used, a magazine winding key and replacement deans connector w/ shrink wrap.
This AEG is great for those Airsoft Skirmishers who are looking for a high end gun, at a mid-range price. With plenty of space for external upgrades and an electronic control system in place this replica has features which will make the mouths water of even the most seasoned Airsoft Skirmishers.
- FALCON Fire Control System
- Based on the M4 / AR Platform
- Electric powered Airsoft AEG
- FALCON EFCS Gearbox and Battery Protection
- 1-5 Shot Fire selection mode
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Binary Trigger mode
- Bump mode for semi-auto trigger mode
- 1-5 Shot fire select for full auto mode
- MLOK handguard
- Removable flash hider
- Mock charging handle which pulls back to reveal the hop-up unit
- Mock bolt release which releases the mock bolt plate
- Ergonomic charging handle
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Radial adjustable hop-up unit for accuracy and precision
- Straight, flat trigger
- Textured ergonomic pistol grip
- Adjustable motor screw height
- Flip up removable ironsights for 20mm RIS/RAS rail
- Full top length 20mm RIS / RAS rail
- Removable flash hider secured by grub screw
- Six position sliding crane stock
- Rear wired / Version 2 gearbox
- Rubberised butt plate
- 'FALCON Fire Control System'
- 'DE AIRSOFT'