Warhead Industries Brushless AEG Motor -High Speed
The accelerated wear and tear due to constant contact of the brushes and the energy generated as heat means that brushed motors are expected to break down much sooner than brushless motors. It is generally not recommended to operate a brushed motors for longer than several minutes continuously. Without a chance to cool down, heat build up in brushed motors can easily compromise the integrity of its coils or brushes.
Although in brushless motors there is still some heat generation due to air friction, this is kept at a manageable level. Brushless motors can typically run from 30 minutes to an hour continuously with no problems.
The Warhead AEG Brushless motor is the ultimate upgrade for you AEG.
Operating voltage - 7.2v - 11.4v (2 to 3 cell lithium polymer battery)
Brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless output significantly higher efficiency and performance, and have a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts.
- 7075 Aluminium high quality casing
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque
- High temperature resistant quality copper windings
- High quality magnets
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs
25,000 RPM at 7.4v - 36K RPM at 11.1v
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
- Higher torque to weight ratio
- Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise
- Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
- Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Easy to fit with no modification or additional wiring required