Warhead Industries - Brushless AEG Motor - Standard
The Warhead AEG Brushless motor is the ultimate upgrade for you AEG.
Operating voltage - 7.2v - 11.4v (2 to 3 cell lithium polymer battery)
Brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless output significantly higher efficiency and performance, and have a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts.
- 7075 Aluminium high quality casing
- Total custom in-runner design with maximum power and torque
- High temperature resistant quality copper windings
- High quality magnets
- Internal ESC with over amp draw and low voltage cut off to protect the motor and battery.
- High Precision CNC design
- High quality D-cut removable pinion gear for easy switch outs
20,000RPM at 7.4v - 30,000 RPM at 11.1v
Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including;
- Higher torque to weight ratio
- Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise
- Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)
- Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Easy to fit with no modification or additional wiring required