KWA Ronin TK45 AEG3
- Polymer magwell doubles as an oversized angle foregrip for maximum weapon retention and manipulation
- Aggressively designed aluminium monolithic-style free float rail, available in both M-LOK and KeyMod
- KWA's new ergonomic and rugged nylon polymer pistol grip with custom stippling
- Ambidextrous and oversized controls, including selector switch, mag and bolt catches, and aggressively styled ambidextrous charging handle
- KWA's updated billet style, all metal receiver complements its modern controls and furniture
- Built with the PTS EP series standard Dupont Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer for a high quality product that is both durable and lightweight; PTS Enhanced Polymer Flip-up sights & PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock
- Patented Kinetic Feedback System delivers a kick with each shot
- Upgraded high-speed gear set; Improved high-torque motor
KWAs new TK.45 Series represents a momentous leap forward in the evolution of the KWA lineup. Diving head-first into the AR pistol and PCC fray, KWA offers the AEGs in two distinct options. The first is as a field-ready AEG 3 carbine with a slender aluminium 10 inch M-LOK free float rail and KWAs Kinetic Feedback System (KFS) sitting inside of a PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock. The CQB version, dubbed the TK.45c, offers a 6 inch KeyMod rail and KWAs new compact tanker stock which can also be found on their Ronin 6 PDW. The TK.45c is an AEG 2.5, so it features KWAs VPS unit for a quick, simple FPS adjustment through the stock without the need to get into the mechbox. Both models feature quick-change spring systems that add even more customizability to the series.
Like all current KWA rifle offerings, the receiver of the Tekken Series is full metal, but also features contemporary billet-styling on both the upper and lower, further enhancing the aggressive and modern look of the AEG. Perhaps most noticeably, a signature feature of the series is the angled polymer magwell that doubles as a foregrip and allows for improved weapon manipulation, which is especially apparent in the shorter TK.45c when rounding corners and working in tight spaces.
The controls on the TKs also display the thought that went into this project, with ambidextrous, oversized, billet-style magazine and bolt catches and selector switches, complementing the overall design of this modernistic line. Other details that are hard to overlook are the ambidextrous charging handle, a first for a KWA AEG, an enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands, and a comfortable, ergonomic pistol grip with custom stippling that also appears on the grip panel of the Tekken 120 midcap.
Internally, the Tekkens are updated with spacing to receive drop-in electronic trigger units such as the Gate TITAN (not included), and also contain the recently upgraded high-torque gear set, circuit protecting Switch Life Extender, upgraded high-torque motor, and a reinforced and radiused mechbox. The rotary hop-up has also seen some design improvements and in test runs performed beautifully. As with all KWAs, the Tekkens will come stock with a 6.05 Japanese-made semi-tightbore inner barrel to help maintain accuracy with the new hop-up unit.
Length: 742.95mm - 812.8mm / 29.25" - 32"
Weight: 3.22kg / 7.12lbs (without mag)
Outer Barrel: 279.4mm / 11"
Inner Barrel: 337mm / 13.25"
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
Barrel Thread: 14mm Negative
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid Capacity
Rate of Fire (ROF): 19 RPS
Gearbox: KWA V2.5 gearbox
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4V Lipo Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Rifle, Magazine