With the PolarStar UGS (Universal Gas Stock) you can now get the performance advantage of a HPA system without needing to be tethered to a remote air rig and still retain the likeness and function of a traditional adjustable AR-15 stock. It can be used with any of the PolarStar cylinder conversion kits such as the F2, F1 or JACK and is compact enough that it can also be used with other similar HPA cylinder systems on the market.
- 40-130 PSI Output Range
- Works with HP or SLP regulators. SLP Recommended.
- Simple zip-tie lockout/tournament lock
- Adjustable length of pull
- Same internal design as the Micro Reg. All internals except piston are interchangeable between Micro Reg and UGS.
- The UGS regulator uses only 2 o-rings, promoting reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Compatible with all standard 2" diameter tanks and most 2" tank stocks used in paintball applications.
- Includes castle nut and all mounting hardware.
- Not compatible with Fusion Engine.
Does not include 13ci tank
You are able to order the UGS™ in two different configurations. The HPA (2.000") configuration is designed to accept 13ci HPA tanks and 2.000" diameter buttstocks such as the included G&P R3 or other 2.000" stocks made for paintball applications such as those from MCS.
The CO2 configuration comes with a different rail that allows it to accept our 12g or 33g co2 inserts which makes it possible to use traditional Milspec buttstocks. Your choice of a 12g or 33g CO2 insert is included with the CO2 models. The 33g CO2 models accept threaded CO2 cartridges while the 12g CO2 models use the standard 12g cartridges commonly used for Airsoft and Air Guns.