Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
“FiSt-2” – is the filling station for “Shell-HPA”, “Shell-PRO EVO” and “Shell Multi-R”.
This fully redesigned filling adapter has several important improvements:
• The sealing method has changed, now no O-rings will be damaged or blown out during the CO2 bulb replacement even if some pressure has left in the chamber.
• No chance of leaking between the nozzle and filling valve, even when the weather is cold.
• The tempered stainless steel nozzle is redesigned to fit perfectly into our inlet valves. This eliminates the possibility of blowing out the inlet valve’s seal and minimizing the pressure loss during the filling process.
• Now you can use this filling station for filling both CO2 and HPA propellants. In order to fill the device with HPA, just remove the upper part from the station, unscrew the CO2 adapter, and place the cap with nozzle on any 850PSI HPA tank.
• Another amazing thing is that after the filling process, there is no pressure left in the adapter, so you may remove it without the need to de-gas.
• If you use HPA devices only, you may purchase just the upper part of the device.
• The new line of the shells and the “FiSt-2” parts are color-coded for more 'intelligent' use. For instance, “Shell-PRO EVO” has the tan/gold sector at the base, so has the CO2 chamber, soot's easy to see that they are compatible. On the other hand the “Shell-HPA” and “Shell Multi-R” have red marking to match the upper part of the “Fist-2” which will be used for filling these launching shells with HPA. Safety first!
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend